1. Wu Chuan，Zhou Yu jie, Liu Bin. Experimental and simulated investigation of the deformation behavior and microstructural evolution of Ti6554 titanium alloy during an electropulsing-assisted microtension process. Materials Science & Engineering A 838 (2022) 142745 (SCI期刊论文，Q1).
2. Wu Chuan, Huang Liang*, Li Chang min. Experimental investigation on dynamic phase transformation and texture evolution of Ti55531 high strength titanium alloy during hot compression in the α+β region, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2020, 773: 138851 (SCI期刊论文，Q1).
3. Wu Chuan*, Zhan Mei**. Effects of heat treatments on the microstructural evolution, mechanical properties and fracture mechanism of a near-b Ti55531 titanium alloy. Journal of Alloy and Compound ，2019，805：1144-1160 (SCI期刊论文, Q1)
4. Wu Chuan*, Huang Liang. Hot deformation and dynamic recrystallization of a near-beta titanium alloy in the beta single phase region. Vacuum, 2018, 156: 384-401. (SCI期刊论文, Q3)
5. Wu Chuan*, Han Shuang. Hot deformation behavior and dynamic recrystallization characteristics in a low- alloy high- strength Ni–Cr–Mo–V steel. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters). 2018, 31 :963-974. (SCI期刊论文, Q3)
6. Wu Chuan*, Jia Bing, Han Shuang. Modeling and simulation of deformation behavior and dynamic recrystallization of a low carbon low alloy steel during hot compression by coupling a cellular automation with finite element. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 2018, 28(2): 938-955. (SCI期刊论文, Q3)
7. Wu Chuan*, Meng Qing ling. Microstructural evolution of a steam turbine rotor subjected to a water quenching process: numerical simulation and experimental verification. Advances in Manufacturing, 2019，7：84-104 (SCI期刊论文, Q3)
8. Wu Chuan*, Zhan Mei. Effect of solution plus aging heat treatment on microstructural evolution and mechanical properties of near-beta tianium alloy. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2019，29：997-1006, accepted (SCI期刊论文, Q3)
9. Wu Chuan*, Han shuang. Microstructural evolution and mechanical properties of a low alloy high strength Ni-Cr-Mo-V steel during heat treatment process. Materials Science and Engineering, 2018, 359: 20-27 (EI期刊论文)